Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Expecting Tom Bombadil



Hi, Friends!  A warm greeting and sincere apology to all, er, both of you.  I've been so lax about posting and feel bad about it.  The strange thing is that there have been no major events to stop me; just a bunch of little bits of 'life' that added up to putting my photography last on the priority list.  It's made me a very grumpy camper.  Expressing myself in pictures is just part of my make-up, like the color of my eyes.  So I've been only partly alive these past few months.

Anyway, I'm making a commitment to myself, primarily, although you sweet people are in my thoughts as well.  From now on I'll be posting a picture a day, every day.  I've been playing with Photoshop Elements and getting better at it, so there will be some manipulated pictures as well.  As I see it, it's the glory of nature seen though my personal, quirky style, as it always has been, of course.  I just now have more toys to play with!

Play is good.  Appreciation for our world is vital.  I hope you'll come along for the joy of it.

No comments: